Premier small hotel in the heart of Dangriga Town offering modern comforts and convenience for both leisure and business visitors.
Dangriga is the gateway to the Southern Cayes and Atolls, the tropical rainforests, and multitudes of jungle wildlife. This coastal town has over 10,000 inhabitants; everyone is friendly and hospitable, and the Dangriga lifestyle is relaxed and undisturbed.
The Bonefish Hotel is just steps away from the Caribbean Sea and centrally located to local diners, shops, the Garifuna Gulisi Museum, local artisans and The Post Office. Whether you are visiting Dangriga for business, pleasure or for exploring beautiful Southern Belize, The Bonefish Hotel is your first choice for comfort and satisfaction. Enjoy a home away from home atmosphere with personalized service and warm Belizean hospitality.
- Air-conditioned accommodations
- Superior Guestrooms on upper level with King or 2 Doubles, flat screen cable television, and mini-refrigerator
- Standard Guestrooms on ground level with Queen or 2 Doubles and cable television
- En suite bathrooms (shower or tub) with hot running water
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary use of microwave and refrigerator in common guest area Maximum Occupancy: two to four persons Bedding: 1 King / 1 Queen / 1 Double / 1 Double & 1 Single / 2 Doubles
Prices (US currency):
Room rate includes: 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Service Charge.
- Guilisi Garifuna Museum
- Pen Cayetano’s Art Gallery & Studio (cultural tour & workshop)
- Local Garifuna artisans (legendary drum maker, doll maker, art painters)
- Marie Sharp’s Pepper Factory
- Sabal’s Cassava Farm
Ask about our Belize Adventure Packages that combines The Bonefish Hotel with our sister resort Blue Marlin Beach Resort on South Water Caye. Dangriga is the perfect hub to explore mainland Belize to the West and South (Maya temples, caves, national parks, zipline system) before heading to the Reef for rest and relaxation, underwater exploration (dive and snorkel) or to pursue your Grand Slam!
Address: 15 Mahogany Street, P. O. Box 21, Dangriga, Stann Creek
Belize Direct: +501–522–2243
Belize Fax: +501–522–2296
US Toll Free: 1-800-798-1558
Follow Us: Facebook/TheBonefishHotel