You are now looking for the Dejavio Review. This is because you searched for dejavio.com reviews to see if it is legit or fraudulent.
You are in the right spot if so. Below, you will find the complete unbiased review of dejavio.com with 100% proof.
What is the dejavio.com website?
Dejavio sells Swing chair.
According to the whois record, this website was registered on 2023-01-12. It expires on 2024-01-11. According to scamadviser, the trust score for this site is 1/100.
This website has the most comprehensive list of scam websites. This is one of the best places to review an online store.
The Dejavio Website:
- Website name: Dejavio
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
- Contact number Not Mention
- Products Category Swing Chair,Best Sellers Rihanna Fall & Winter Styles, Spring New Arrivals Casual Wear, Yellowstone Specials, HAWAIIAN STYLE Rompers& Jumpsuits SPRING SALE – JEANS COLL
- Product Type: Elastic High Waist Butt Lifting Jeans. Camo Print Toe Stiletto Boots. Camo Print Zip up Puffer Coat. Solid Button Up Ruched Bust shirt. Colorblock Cardigan Tassel Cut Casual Long Woolen Coat.
- Payment options: MasterCard, Visa, MasterCard, JCB. Diners Club, AMEX. Discover. Maestro.
- Delivery Time: 1-5 Business Days
- Return Policy: Refunds and Exchanges will be accepted within 14 Days of the purchase date
- Social media Links: No social media links are available on this site.
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website.
Review of Dejavio’s Disadvantages:
According to scamadviser, this website has a low trust score 1/10. increases the trust concern. Trust issues are created by the website domain being very young. It was registered on 2023-01-12, and it expires on 2024-01-11.
This website has many advantages:
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
These are some points to show that the Dejavio website does not appear to be a scam.
- Website Age was registered on 2023-01-12, and expired on 2024-01-11
- Maximum Discount Offers: Get 10% Off
- Website Trust Score: 1/100 according to scamadviser.
- The legitimacy and contact address: 70-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardden London, England WC2H 9JQ.
- Customer Complaints – Not Found
- The legitimacy and use of the Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds and Exchanges: Exchanges or Refunds will only be accepted within 14 Days of purchase.
Questions frequently asked about this online shop:
What payment method do they use?
Payment option avaialable – Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, AMEX, Discover, Maestro.
What is the delivery timeline?
1-5 business days
How old is your website?
The website’s age was registered on 2023-01-12, and it expires on 02/24/11
What’s the discount for their store?
Enjoy a 10% Discount on Their Website
How do I contact them?
Their contact information is 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Gardden London, England, UK, WC2H9JQ. email@example.com or Not Mention.
Our opinion about Dejavio
According to scamadviser, this site’s trust rating is 1/100. This site has a low trust rating, which means that it is visited less often. Customers are required to give feedback. The prices on popular portals have been criticized. We checked to see if they were excessively high or low. Before making any purchase, we recommend that you thoroughly research this website.