This page contains detailed information about Isafemac. You will be able to determine if Isafemac.us is a scam or a legitimate company. For the complete Isafemac review, click here.
- Domain name –Isafemac.us
- Website nameIsafemac
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-11-09
- Domain RegistrarPDR Ltd., d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
- Email: vip@outlet-service .com
- Contact Phone Number+1(917)557-8206 (WhatsApp
- Company. Office. Store. Warehouse. Address: 464 east159th steet. 2A, Bronx. NY 10451. United States
- All Products Available On Its Site:All Products
- Products listed on Its website: Anki vector robot with Alexa, DeWalt 20-Volt Max XR Cordless brushless compact recciprocating saw with (1) 20-Volt battery 6.0Ah, and DeWalt DCC020IB 20V high-pressure corded/corless air inflator – Bare Tool.
What is Isafemac.us?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. There are many things that you need to know about this online shop before making a purchase.
Isafemac has been classified as a fraudulent site for the following reasons
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Isafemac lists a lot of products at ridiculously low prices, which makes it almost impossible for legit shops to sell them even on Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Many details are provided by Isafemac website.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
We can confirm that Isafemac, based on the above facts, is a scam website.
Click to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.